Important Things to Know
- Video Workshop and Purdue Thesis Website are written for Purdue West Lafayette and regional campus students - some directions are different for IUPUI students in Purdue programs
- IUPUI students do not use the format review appointment process with the Purdue Thesis Office - instead they work within their school for format review
- Format review should start 4 weeks minimum before the date of defense.
- All Post-Defense format review is with Graduate Office - send your final document to email@example.com via Slashtmp for format review just prior to deposit.
- Latest template versions are required for submission - if you started your document a few semesters ago, move your work into the most recent template prior to format review.
- Use the template specified for your degree - click on template button below for more information.
- Depositing students will receive a Deposit Fee bill directly from Purdue via their IU email account after approval of the Form 9 - Thesis Acceptance Form - $90 for MS thesis and $125 for PhD dissertation - This must be paid directly to Purdue via the provided link in email.