Changes to Existing ProgramsAll IUPUI graduate and professional degree program changes require formal approval by both the school dean and the Graduate Affairs Committee. Examples of such changes include:
- Addition or deletion of degree programs
- Changes to curriculum requirements
- Changes to program tracks or emphases
- Changes to skill or language requirements
- Changes in exam administration or policies
Changes to existing programs receive final approval once the GAC approves them, with the exception of program name changes.
Before proposing any changes, University Graduate School programs should consult the current University Graduate School Bulletin's "General Requirements" and "Academic Requirements," which provide broad outlines of university-accepted policies.