To be eligible for a temporary intercampus transfer, you must meet the following criteria:
- I am active in a graduate/professional degree-seeking program at another Indiana University campus,
- I am in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (2.3 GPA for Law School), and
- I have not been an ICT student at IUPUI for more than 2 consecutive terms.
Intercampus transfer students are considered non-degree students at IUPUI. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid. If you have financial aid questions, please contact the IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services.
- If this is your first time applying as an IU temporary intercampus transfer (ICT) student, or it has been longer than 24 months, please apply through our Graduate eApp.
- On the first page, select “To apply to take graduate courses as an IU temporary intercampus transfer student”
- On the Application Information tab under “Academic Program,” select “Temporary Intercampus Transfer”
- Once you have previously been established as an ICT student, as long as you meet the ICT eligibility criteria, you can reactivate your ICT status as follows:
- If it has been less than 24 months since you attended, you can fill out the ICT term activation form
- If you have not taken classes on the IUPUI campus as an ICT student in the past 24 months, you will need to reapply via the Graduate eApp.
- International returning ICT students – please contact Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to reactivate your status.