To be eligible for a temporary intercampus transfer, you must meet the following criteria:
- I am active in a graduate/professional degree-seeking program at another Indiana University campus,
- I am in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (2.3 GPA for Law School), and
- I have not been an ICT student at IUPUI for more than 2 consecutive terms.
Intercampus transfer students are considered non-degree students at IUPUI. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid. If you have financial aid questions, please contact the IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services.
- If this is your first time applying as an IU temporary intercampus transfer (ICT) student, or it has been longer than 24 months, please apply through our IU Graduate CAS (Indiana University Graduate Centralized Application System).
- After creating a log in and password in the IU Graduate CAS, in the "Add Program" page search for "Visiting Intercampus Transfer."
- Locate the correct program for the term you want to start classes and select the program using the "+" sign to the left of the program name.
- Complete all required sections of the application.
- Once you have previously been established as an ICT student, as long as you meet the ICT eligibility criteria, you can reactivate your ICT status as follows:
- If it has been less than 24 months since you attended, you can fill out the ICT term activation form.
- If you have not taken classes on the IUPUI campus as an ICT student in the past 24 months, you will need to reapply via the Graduate eApp.
- International returning ICT students – please contact Office of International Affairs at email@example.com for instructions on how to reactivate your status.