Bookmark this page—whether you’re applying for graduation, creating a plan of study, or establishing your dissertation committee, the form you’re looking for is available here.
Indiana University Degrees at IUPUI
Forms for Doctoral Degrees
- Appointment of Advisory Committee Form
- Change of Advisory Committee Member Form
- Nomination of Candidacy Form (eDoc)
- Nomination of Research Committee Form
- Change of Research Committee Member Form
- Ph.D. Minor Form
- Application to Change from a Single to a Double Major for the PhD Degree
Forms for Master’s Degrees
- Master Application for Advanced Degree (eDoc)
This eDoc replaces the forms: Application for Advanced Degree and Recommendation for Advanced Degree Form
Forms for Graduate Certificates
Purdue University Degrees at IUPUI
Purdue Ph.D. degrees at IUPUI require a Doctoral Plan of Study form to be filed with the Purdue University Graduate School in West Lafayette. The Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology is administrated by the IUPUI Graduate Office.
Purdue master’s degrees are supported administratively from the University Graduate School IUPUI Graduate Office. The Master’s Plan of Study for a Purdue degree is filed with the IUPUI Graduate Office.
Forms for Graduate Certificates:
- Biometric Computing
- Cyber Security
- Database Mining
- Energy Management and Assessment
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Changes in the plan of study may be requested using form GS-13.
An examining committee may be appointed for any graduate degree with form GS-8.
The report of the master’s examining committee is filed on form GS-7.
Control of the release of a thesis or dissertation requires filing form GS-32.
Other special request forms may be found on the Purdue University Graduate School website.
Forms for Admissions
Forms for Program Development